lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

Got Yaoi?

This time, I just want to show you my favorite Yaoi videos or AMV of Doujinshi and cute pics Yay! ^-^
My favorite Yaoi couples are OishiiXKikumaru, FujiXTezuka and recently RoyXEd ^-^
cause, at first, I didn't liked FMA Yaoi... but then, after watching some other AMV of Full Metal (RoyXEd) ... I started to like it a lot! ^-^

This AMV is from Full Metal Alchemist, RoyXEd, and it's called: FIRST LOVE ^-^ cause that's the name of the song used on the video, and it's from Utada Hikaru . It's really cute! I almost cried when I first saw it! it's from a Doujinshi. The story is so cute!









This one is called: "Right kind of Wrong" ;) I like it a lot! hope u too! ^-^
This is not Doujinshi, just AMV with pics, but its great! =D



And this last one... is called : "Crash and Burn" another cute AMV of RoyXEd, with Doujinshi pics
very cute too! ^-^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

You can write your comments here, Thanks ^^