martes, 28 de abril de 2009

Got Yaoi?... more yaoi! Yay! ^-^

I'm sharing with you more of my favorite Yaoi AMV and Doujinshi AMV ^-^

the first one is called... haha XD "Got Yaoi?" and it has pics of a lot of Yaoi couples from anime like Gravitation, Loveless, Junjou romantica, Sukisyo,Full Metal Alchemist, Ouran Host Club, Shaman King, Death-note, Naruto, etc... Hope u enjoy it ;)
I think the song that was used in this AMV is like a remix from Scooter, and its cool ^-^ but I don't know the name of the song, sorry =P

Yaoi... my anti-drug XD hahaha LOL!




The next one is from P.oT.! Prince of Tennis Doujinshi!! Yay! from my favorite couple ^-^ OishiXKikumaru! nya! =^-^= the golden pair! This is one of the first doujinshi I saw!
Yeah, I started my Yaoi addiction with Prince of tennis hehe ^-^'
If you like it, you can watch the whole doujinshi called kissxme! =)
ok, enjoy!



And the last one is from one of my favorite couple lately... RoyXEd! =D
it's called: "You're my moon" its an AMV with pics, and I like it a lot! the song and the pics are great! ^-^



ok, this is all for now... I will share with u more of my fav yaoi amv and doujinshi next time ;)
see ya!

1 comentario:

  1. I have never really tried Yaoi before but it is something I will defiantly have to try and give a review of.

    www.nihongojournals.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

You can write your comments here, Thanks ^^